Our postpartum strength program is tailored to the unique needs and challenges of women after childbirth, with a focus on safely increasing strength and building muscle for new moms. These progressive strength training sessions are exclusively for postpartum women and promote physical recovery and overall well-being in a welcoming and supportive environment. Moms are encouraged to bring babies along to each class!
The program is led by Mel Keaney, Certified Women’s Fitness Specialist and women’s health physician assistant. As an instructor, Mel provides personalized attention and support to members. She addresses individual fitness levels as well as postnatal concerns to help create a nurturing environment conducive to success.
- Open to any postpartum woman cleared by her medical provider for exercise
- All experience levels are welcome!
- 16 in-person spots available
- Moms encouraged to bring babies (up to 12 months of age)
- $350 for the 10-week program starting October 16th, 2023
- Classes will take place on Mondays from 10 AM – 11 AM
Postpartum Strength Program